iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Breakin vs Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Breakin vs Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey....I like you...thanks for making my day. I'll be 41 this year.

[Eek!]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Antwuan   Email Antwuan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

Wow! 41 you look really young for that age. Is it me or is it other people who say that?

Posts: 67 | From: Decatur,GA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just changed my picture around. Nobody in real life- has ever thought I was the age I am.

I had a guy here a few weeks ago (I own a Bed N Breakfast), and he was in his 20's, and I was talking about stuff that happened in the 70's, and he said...how old are you?

I told him, and he said I looked in my late 20's.

I just had braces for a year.

Here's a picture of me from 1990 (you were a year old then-right?)

I don't think I have changed much:

-

My biggest thing about wanting to stay in the past, is I don't like the idea of getting old. I don't like the idea of not looking like myself anymore.

I never have drank or done drugs, I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, and I drink alot of water and stay out of the sun- so I think that is why I don't look that old. I don't have and wrinkles on my face at all. I see other people that are younger than me, and I think holy cow they look old. Daniel Craig (James Bond), he's my age, and he's loaded with wrinkles.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Antwuan   Email Antwuan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
I just changed my picture around. Nobody in real life- has ever thought I was the age I am.

I had a guy here a few weeks ago (I own a Bed N Breakfast), and he was in his 20's, and I was talking about stuff that happened in the 70's, and he said...how old are you?

I told him, and he said I looked in my late 20's.

I just had braces for a year.

Here's a picture of me from 1990 (you were a year old then-right?)

I don't think I have changed much:

-

My biggest thing about wanting to stay in the past, is I don't like the idea of getting old. I don't like the idea of not looking like myself anymore.

I never have drank or done drugs, I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, and I drink alot of water and stay out of the sun- so I think that is why I don't look that old. I don't have and wrinkles on my face at all. I see other people that are younger than me, and I think holy cow they look old. Daniel Craig (James Bond), he's my age, and he's loaded with wrinkles.

That is a really pretty picture. Im guessing you were probably about 22 or 23 in that picture. I see what you mean though.
Posts: 67 | From: Decatur,GA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I was 22.
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
I was actually goin to leave it at 22, but I just figured it was one of those ages.
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
[Wink]
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
What do you think about "Halloween (1978)"?

Yea I was a year older than that picture.

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I just wrote about it on the 70's section.

I just got it on Blu-Ray. I love it.

Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
quote:
I just wrote about it on the 70's section.

I just got it on Blu-Ray. I love it.

Do you like "Lucas"?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I LOVE Lucas. That's one of my favorite movies.
I just met Corey Haim a few months ago.

Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
Really?

"Lucas" is one of my favorite movies too.

Where did you meet Corey Haim?

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I met him at Monster Mania-they were doing a Lost Boys Reunion- with alot of the original cast members, and the guy that sang the song- Cry Little Sister- was there too.
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
Have you ever met any other Celebrities?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Yep...

I am friends with Adrienne King (Alice-from Friday the 13th), Joanna Cameron- she played the original Isis on a 70s TV show-I posted about it on another thread about Horror movies- she was also on the Spiderman Tv show, and she was in numerous Made for TV movies.

I have met:

Lindsey Wagner
Lou Ferrigno
Corey Feldman
Corey Haim
Mick Foley
Eddie Money
Meredith Salenger
Ami Dolenz
Cindy Morgan (she played Lacey Underall in Caddyshack)
Adam West-Batman
Julie Newmar
Julie Benz
Kathy Coleman (Holly-from Land of the Lost)
Lee Merriweather
Booth Coleman (from Planet of the Apes)
Jason Mewes

Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
quote:
Yep...

I am friends with Adrienne King (Alice-from Friday the 13th), Joanna Cameron- she played the original Isis on a 70s TV show-I posted about it on another thread about Horror movies- she was also on the Spiderman Tv show, and she was in numerous Made for TV movies.

I have met:

Lindsey Wagner
Lou Ferrigno
Corey Feldman
Corey Haim
Mick Foley
Eddie Money
Meredith Salenger
Ami Dolenz
Cindy Morgan (she played Lacey Underall in Caddyshack)
Adam West-Batman
Julie Newmar
Julie Benz
Kathy Coleman (Holly-from Land of the Lost)
Lee Merriweather
Booth Coleman (from Planet of the Apes)
Jason Mewes

Really?

Mick Foley how did you meet him?

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
He was at Chiller Theatre. My friend was a fan of his.
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
Wow!

How do you meet these celebrities do you just happen to see them somewhere or is it something else?

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Well....I was at a convention with Joanna- and I sat with her all weekend, and was like her personal assistant...we were on the local news that night....I took pictures of other fans with her for her on her camera. Booth Coleman was sitting beside us that whole day, and then he was at the restaurant we were at for dinner later that night, he was sitting by himself, and we asked if he wanted to come have dinner with us, but he was tired and was getting ready to go to his room. Cindy Morgan was sitting beside me, and I ended up in the bathroom with her, and she was in there fixing her hair, and I was washing my hands, and asked her if she still ever hung out with Bill Murray, and she said that she gets together every year with his 2 other brothers and they do a Caddyshack Golf Tournament for charity. I told her that Bill Murray came to my hometown, because he did the movie Ground Hog Day based on the town I grew up in.

I met the other people at different Celebrity Events...like where they go to meet fans...like at Chiller Theatre...

You can check it out at www.chillertheatre.com

I am almost positive that they might have one of them in Atlanta GA, because my friend has been to Atlanta to meet a bunch of people- that's where he just met Erik Estrada. My friend is a celebrity photographer- he's met over 1,000 celebrities from Princess Diana to Muhammed Ali to Clint Eastwood and George Lucas.

I also am friends with a professional stand up comedian, he books all the comedians for the Letterman show, and I have been to New York, and met a bunch of people through him....like Colin Quinn.

Then last September (2 years ago), we went to the Lake that Friday the 13th was filmed at, and then Adrienne called us on the phone, and we became friends through that.

Then I was going to see Eddie Money in concert with 4 of my girlfriends for my 40th birthday, and he happened to be staying at our hotel, and he was there in the lobby and we saw him, and started talking to him in the parking lot, and then he told us to meet up with him at the concert-which we did- and we met his manager and the security staff, and then we took pictures with him, and then at our hotel after the concert, we were in the hallway- and his drummer was there- and he started talking to us, and then I emailed him, and we have written back and forth.

They are regular people, like me and you...they just have high profile jobs.

Everyone I have met has been really nice.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home