iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Tales from the Darkside season 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tales from the Darkside season 1
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

i think this comes out this week. is it worth getting?

i think i may have seen a few episodes, but i don't remember exactly. i wonder, is friday the 13th the series coming out too, or already out?
i would love to see them.

it looks like it will go for 25.99 or so.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vaguely remember a few episodes, some i think I got mixed up with Twilight Zone.

Looking at this new release, can iot only be a matter of time where my beloved Amazing Stories will get released?

Posts: 4317 | From: Town called Malice | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks cool!

Of course the Amazing Stories season 1
has been available for quite some time now,
but where´s season 2?

-

Posts: 5539 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember it being pretty good. if you're not sure, wait a couple of weeks and read the reviews... I looked at ioffer.com, there are a bunch of them "full" series listed. Looks like VHS transfer to DVD... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Tales from the Darkside better than Twilight Zone. I think it's worth buying. There are some really good episodes.
Posts: 2893 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

100 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster:
I looked at ioffer.com, there are a bunch of them "full" series listed. Looks like VHS transfer to DVD... [Smile]

That ioffer.com site is the single best discovery of my life I think! Well, maybe not the best, but darn good. Glad I could share it with so many of you for some rare treats. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3611 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 100  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had declare bankruptcy due to ioffer.com. Thanks guys! No just kidding, there's some great stuff on there, I just had no restraint the first two months I knew about it and I'm still trying to get out of the hole! But Amazing stories season 1 is something I'm going to have to get my mitts on. If anyone can find a good deal on the complete series PM me.
Posts: 4317 | From: Town called Malice | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Tales From The Darkside. It's regularly shown on the Chiller Channel. As a matter of fact, for any fans of the show there's a 9am-5pm marathon tomorrow (Tuesday). I've already got the DVR set........
Posts: 3842 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, every Tuesday is Tales from the Darkside marathon day. Or at least it is for this month. Each day is a different marathon.
Posts: 2893 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

19 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tales from the Darkside Season 1 is worth it for a glimpse at a young Christian Slater in a episode where his grandfather keeps coming back from the dead. But all the episodes aren't quite this entertaining, so buyer beware.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 19  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeadRusch
Master Rewinder
Member # 3755

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HeadRusch   Email HeadRusch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been waiting for this series to come out on DVD pretty much forever (as the bootleg TV to DVD version I have will attest...and its horrible, horrible quality). But now that its out, i find myself unwilling...for the time being...to buy it.

I had hoped they'd just release all the seasons at once, now I'm afraid I'll never see the other ones.

Like St. elsewhere.....we got season 1 and then...nothing.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home