iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What TV/Movie characters would you have liked to hang out with? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What TV/Movie characters would you have liked to hang out with?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel and Ferris-from Little Darlings

Charlies Angels- Jill, Kelly and Sabrina, and Kris

WonderWoman

Flash Gordon and Dale Arden (from the movie)

Julie Richman and all her friends in Valley Girl

Daniel in the Karate Kid

All the people in April Fool's Day-except for Nan-I never liked her.

Billy in Gremlins

Kris in Private School

Cindy Mancini in Can't Buy Me Love

All the camp counselors in Friday the 13th part 2-especially Paul and Scott

Tripper and all the counselors in Meatballs

Clyde-from Any Which Way But Loose

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Booger Dawson from the Lambda Lambda Lambda fraternity!
Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the cobra kai
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sammy Reign In Blood Hain:
the cobra kai

Im gunna have to copy you on that one mate [Smile]
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also id love to have,

Chilled in Stacy Hamiltons pool with her and linda.(Fast Times)

Played cards with Jack Burton and Wang. (Big Trouble)

have a few pints with Ajax (the Warriors)

Id also throw a joint party for the 3 charactors i feel most sorry for and thats - Jim Halsey (The Hitcher), Ash (Evil Dead) and Charlie Brewster (Fright Night) [Smile] [Wink]

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have liked to have been part of The Breakfast Club,

who wouldn't want to be a Goonie?

I definately would have liked to have known Jake Ryan.

Farmer Ted would have be alot of fun.

I would have loved to learn to breakdance with TKO (Turbo, Kelly and Ozone)-in Breakin.

I would have loved to have gone to school with the girls from The Facts of Life.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hang out with Jack Burton, Wang, Egg Shen, Eddie Lee, Uncle Chu, and the Wang Sing..
We'd get fraggin loaded and wreck half a city. Then we'd find some dirty dive bar and just chill. That'd pretty much be all she wrote right there.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda Barret... well, not so much hang out as.... well, you know! Maybe marry her, saving her from a dull existense with an old ab-normal psych professor!

Kick it with the Lost Boys, listen to some Doors, raise hell and kick *** in S.C.!

Cruise the Valley with Johnny Lawrence, Nick Hauser and other "bitchin' val dudes", looking for chicks!

Practice Kung Fu with the Three Storms!

Hook up with Doug Masters and Lt. Chappy Sinclair, fly to Afghanistan in our F-16's, and drop the 'Hades Bomb' on Bin Ladens bitch azz!!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick swazye, charlie sheen, hugh laurie, and stewie from family guy lol!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
patrick swazye, charlie sheen, hugh laurie, and stewie from family guy lol!

Buffalo Girl, return my mind control device, or be destroyed!!

-

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have liked to be the lead singer of Bill & Ted's Band..."WILD STALLIONS!"

Run the "HellTrak" in RAD

Have a Pet Mogwai but give him a cooler name than "Gizmo"

Hang out with John Cusack and help him work on his Sweet A$$ ride in "Better off Dead"

Take a karate class or two with Jackie Chan as my sensei

Take a nice long shower with Kelly LeBrock

Gather all the cats in my neighborhood and feed them to ALF

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:
I would have liked to be the lead singer of Bill & Ted's Band..."WILD STALLIONS!"

Run the "HellTrak" in RAD

Have a Pet Mogwai but give him a cooler name than "Gizmo"

Hang out with John Cusack and help him work on his Sweet A$$ ride in "Better off Dead"

Take a karate class or two with Jackie Chan as my sensei

Take a nice long shower with Kelly LeBrock

Gather all the cats in my neighborhood and feed them to ALF

-
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey jack thanks for the pic of stewie and no i won't return it!!! lol and hey we didn't say who would you like to take a shower with?? lol but since you brought it up i would have to go with patrick swayze great butt!! [Smile] [Wink] [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
hey jack thanks for the pic of stewie and no i won't return it!!! lol and hey we didn't say who would you like to take a shower with?? lol but since you brought it up i would have to go with patrick swayze great butt!! [Smile] [Wink] [Cool]

Yeah, I'd go with Patrick too.
I mean theres bound to 6 or 7 women in there!
He can't take care of all of em!! [Wink]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
good comeback jack!! [Wink] [Razz]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
good comeback jack!! [Wink] [Razz]

I thank you.. [Cool]
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Reservoir Dogs

Vince & Jules from Pulp Fiction

Tuco from The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Jason, Michael, Pinhead, Pumpkinhead & Freddy

Mitch, Pink, Wooderson, Pickford, Don, Slater, Tony, Mike & Marvin along with all the hotties from Dazed & Confused (NOTE: I left O'Bannion & Benny off my list on purpose)

The guys from Delta House on Animal House

Hawk, Lex, Jam & Trip from Detroit Rock City

[ 30. January 2009, 11:53: Message edited by: Sammy Reign In Blood Hain ]

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously, several from the list above like Julie from Valley Girl, Cindy Mancini from Can't Buy Me Love, the Goonies, the Lost Boys, the TKO crew, Muffy no Buffy, and a several more:

Scotty Palmer from "Hardbodies"

BrunoX and CeCe from "Modern Girls"

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marty McFly in the Delorean!
Detention with The Breakfast Club...
One of the crew with the Top Gun boys...
Schwarzenegger - Any film, but especially T2
Risky Business at the "party" heheee... [Wink]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could I forget....

Hanging with the Warriors... although, if we all of a sudden had to bop all the way back to Coney, I would cough up some cab fare!

Hanging with Art Weingartner and Ricky Butler... spying on the Klopeks!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sodapop from The Outsiders
Danny from about last night
Billy from St Elmo's fire

Theres a definite pattern forming...

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buffalo girl, you don't know how odd it seems to us 'Blackadder' fans that thanks to 'House' Hugh Laurie is now considered cool, good choice.

Brian Flanagan in that bar movie (the one you can't write down because censorbot presumes you're saying something else).

Kojack. Telly Savalas is king, and he has Chupa Chups on him at all times.

Captain James T. Kirk aboard the 'Enterprise': I could spare five years to boldly go where no man has gone before. I'd get one of those Starfleet jobs where you don't actually have a job but just purposefully walk around the 'Enterprise' pretending that you do: I would NEVER volunteer to beam down to an unknown planet in a red shirt but James T. would have some much needed competition in scoring with Orion slave women.

And all 'The Ghostbusters'

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good call, 80sRocked. I always wondered what if the first person he served after that classic poem was tee total and said something like: "just water for me, please".
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the Cobra Kai has already been called, maybe I'd go beat down some nerds with Greg Tolan. I could be one of the guys who high fives him when he does table presses. [Big Grin]
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a night of Hot steamy passion with "Star" (Jami Gertz) from "The Lost Boys"

A couple dates with Dottie (Elizabeth Daily) from "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure."

Peek through a hole in the wall at "Elvira" (Cassandra Peterson) while she takes a shower.

Been a make-up artist for Tim Curry on the set of "Legend."

Got a nice contact high off the "Labrador" Joint Chong breaks out in his car in "Cheech & Chongs Up in Smoke."

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home