iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Great TV Ad showing here in the UK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great TV Ad showing here in the UK
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope fully the mods wont be to strict with this link but if there are just google for Virgin 80s advert.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jan/05/virgin-atlantic-1980s-rubiks

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was very cool.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the best commercial I have seen in 25 years. I loved that.

Saint in London- It's awesome to see you post again, where ya been???

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there ISIS......I been popping on here and there but not posting....I was surprised to see your return........ISIS Part 2 [Embarrassed] ) .

I have a diffrent job now and unable to access the net on our work network and was busying with some courses....trying to change careers so not much free time.

I think a lot of what in that commerical is passing by most people but not us 80s fans....

I am hoping to take me first trip to the USA around september, maybe I'll get to see some of the film locations that I know you guys out there have seen.

I'd really love to see Coney Island - I had a sort of fascination with seeing that fair ground ever since seeing the Warriors all those years ago.

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...I am glad to see you around.

I loved that Commercial so much, I watched it like 5 times in a row.

I just emailed it to other people.

It is so cool.

I love that giant telephone, then he drops it.

I love the kid with the Rubik's Cube.

They totally captured the 80s feel in that commercial.

I wish they would make a movie like that.

I hope you have a great time in the U.S. in September.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really good commercial. They nailed it. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home