iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Last American Virgin (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Last American Virgin
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I stand corrected. It was taken from the first one. I guess I should have actually seen the 1st popsicle movie before saying anything lol. I still have only seen the 3rd one so far.
Posts: 1729 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bori
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7659

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bori   Email Bori   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First. I think i last posted on this thread in 2009 [Smile] and second I had NO idea that the Last Amercian Virgin was remake ! Mind blown
Posts: 15 | From: Elizabeth, NJ | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyro:
Oh, I stand corrected. It was taken from the first one. I still have only seen the 3rd one so far.

You do have a point there. I think most people got to know the Lemon Popsicle films under the "Hot Bubblegum" moniker,
which is indeed from part 3 onwards. The first two entries remain relatively obscure compared to later instalments in the series.

Posts: 2033 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Roarke is reckless:
You do have a point there. I think most people got to know the Lemon Popsicle films under the "Hot Bubblegum" moniker,
which is indeed from part 3 onwards. The first two entries remain relatively obscure compared to later instalments in the series.

Yeah, this is indeed my first time ever seeing the ending (or any part) of the original '78 film. And it was very helpful of you posting the endings to both films to compare the two. But I have to say the ending in American Virgin is still much better in comparison. Between the good acting job of Lawrence Monoson and the addition of the the mega sad "Just Once" song by James Ingram; it just trumps the original in every way from what I saw.

[ 24. November 2017, 16:50: Message edited by: Pyro ]

Posts: 1729 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home