iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Cant remember the movie title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cant remember the movie title
suprazx310
Rewind Curious
Member # 7521

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for suprazx310     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I remember is that in the movie there is a guy that takes a bunch of pictures of people the are dancing around on top of a car and when he goes back and develops the film. The people dont show up.

Not really sure but I think the people were like rockers or something.movie came out around 1980's I think.

Not really sure if the movie is about this one guy that goes and tries to take pictures of these one group of people and when he does gets freaked out because they dont show up on film or something.

That is all I rememeber about the movie
Someone please help me find out the title. Its been bothering me for over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe "Nomads" (1986)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091647/

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suprazx310
Rewind Curious
Member # 7521

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for suprazx310     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem:)
Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home