iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Dose anyone remember the movie Under The Rainbow?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dose anyone remember the movie Under The Rainbow?
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing this movie in 1981 when I was 10 years old. They use to play it on TBS sometimes but have not seen it in years. I just loved the movie.
Synopsis:
"Spies and munchkins cross paths in 1930s Hollywood during the making of Wizard of Oz. Critics lambasted this as tasteless and unfunny, but die-hard fans of the stars may enjoy."

Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I loved this film! I nearly forgot all about it until I read your post! Didn't the late Billy Barty star in this film? Do you know if it has been released on DVD? I'd like to own a copy. :)
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
cdelo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 663

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cdelo   Email cdelo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the opening song had the lyrics, "pardon me bud, can you spare me a dime, I'm a little bit short and a dime would be fine..." or something to that effect.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cdelo,
Your correct on the song. No word if its comming to DVD or not.

Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
Any word on this movie coming to DVD?
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home