iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Sound Familiar???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sound Familiar???
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+ There's this purplish monster who I think the main characters referred to has the bogeyman. He is also very vain and constantly looks at himself in a mirror that he carries around.
+ The mirror seems to have some kind of power from what I can tell. Because after the bogeyman shows it to some kid, the kid starts acting all weird and seems to be turning into some thing.
+ One of the kids in the film seems to have some kind of strange powers. He can go through mirrors and come out of kitchen pots.
+ At one point, one of the three kids in the movie, the little brother of the sister in the film, is kidnapped I believe. Before he is kidnapped, smoke comes out from underneath his bed and that's where I believe the bogeyman came out of.
+ The girl in the film makes some kind of purple goo that is suppose to be either repellent against the bogeyman or more of a lure for him.
+ The bogeyman also was on top of the roof of the kids' house at one point.
+ As the title of this topic says, this film was made by Disney for the Disney Channel last I recall.

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Monsters maybe?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097758/

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunatly no:( Thanks though.
Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only purple "monster" i remember is in the film
Purple People Eater (1988)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095930/

But it might not be this one...

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
Got it it's "Don't Look Under the Bed"
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Purplish Monster"?

I hope you're thinking of Barney? [Big Grin]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenHW:
"Purplish Monster"?

I hope you're thinking of Barney? [Big Grin]

hahahaha I remember taking my lil sister to see Barney and when he came out she fainted lol He was a heartthrob though wern't he lol.
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home