iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » Ŧ 80's Movies » Your First Rated "R" Movie...? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your First Rated "R" Movie...?
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! If I was a guy, most definately. But since I'm not I mostly remember John Voight blinking after he was threw up by the anaconda.

That series is still going actually, Anacondas 3:The Offspring just came out with none other than The Hoff in it. Haven't watched it yet though.

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baracus
Rewind Curious
Member # 7491

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for baracus   Email baracus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably was american ninja II , must have been 1992 and i was 10 or maybe 9 , my parents were out so ...

i remember running upstairs waking my little brother up every 5 minutes and telling him what exciting things happened [Smile]
i was PSYCHED !
don't get this feel anymore when watching movies these day [Frown]

one word on total recall: thats one violent movie i gotta say [Smile] i remember when i saw it when i was maybe 12 i had to fast forward the goriest scenes.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey baracus....welcome.

Total Recall is awesome....love it.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baracus:
one word on total recall: thats one violent movie i gotta say [Smile] i remember when i saw it when i was maybe 12 i had to fast forward the goriest scenes.

Yeah...I never fast forwarded or looked away I do believe. Movie experiences like that are probably the reason why I can't sleep with my hands or feet over the bed... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
p.s. to 80'sRocked...

yeah, Total Recall IS awesome [Smile] [Smile]

kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the early 80's, we had a movie channel called First Choice. Me and my brother used to "quiety" watch a few "R" rated movies that our parents wouldn't let us watch. I remember a movie called Tattoo, the first Conan movie, Revenge of the Nerds...I think one of those were it. I also remember my parents first starting to let me watch 14A or R rated movies. For parts with nudity, they made me cover my eyes....yes...of course I was peeking anyway. Funny how they would make me close my eyes for a bit of nudity, but didn't seem to blink when a mass murderer was chopping someone's head off?
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah....welcome Your Eyes...and Aruba...I just watched the original Omen for the first time last week...I'mm 35, so Mom and Dad said it was fine. And baracus....I loved the ninja movies from the early 80's...Enter The Ninja, Revenge of the Ninja, american ninja, etc. I believe most of them were rated "R"...I would have been about 10 when I first saw them....on VHS.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MooseCrack
Rewinder
Member # 6604

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MooseCrack   Email MooseCrack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm mine was the Shining when I was about..5 or 6. I walked in on my mom watching it and she let me stay.
Posts: 38 | From: CT | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
kevdugp73, Thanks! I remember watching the original Omen then a few years later going to the theatre to see the remake and one guy was ****ed at the ending and his girlfriend just kind of looked at him and told him he was stupid and that it was a remake. He didn't seem to believe her though... hmmm...

p.s. Gotta love the VHS!

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Itīs just funny to think that if a movie has some nudity, itīs R rated in the US.

In here we donīt mind some T&A, thatīs the way we are [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Itīs just funny to think that if a movie has some nudity, itīs R rated in the US.

In here we donīt mind some T&A, thatīs the way we are [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I WISH that America didn't have to be so uptight about things like that. I mean, we're borne with these bodies so why should we have to hide them, and if we don't it's inappropriate? (I'm a total fan of nudist colonies by le way) [Smile]
80's_wild_child
Rewind Curious
Member # 7503

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80's_wild_child   Author's Homepage   Email 80's_wild_child   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nightmare on Elm Street 2, much to mom's dislike (thanks pops!).
Posts: 9 | From: Orlando | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home