iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 2 Questions??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 Questions??
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, the first one was a movie I saw on tv a year or two ago. I believe it was Chuck Norris that was in this but couldn't find anything familar on his IMDB page. This white guy(Chuck Norris?)and black guy are sitting in a big rig and they are looking through the winshield and see this guy dressed as a clown with a weapon I believe. The headlights were on the clown because it was a night scene.

The 2nd could be an episode or a movie I don't recall. It was quite a few years back when I was a kid. All I remember is this little boy waiting for his parents to get home, and he heard a loud crash and he looked out the window and his parents have crashed the car into some trash cans. He was excited they were home and didn't seem bothered that they crashed the car. He ran out to greet them and it turned out both parents were blind. They had on sunglasses and I believe they had walking sticks and the boy was helping them inside the house.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first movie might be "Breaker! Breaker!" with Chuck Norris.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075783/

I don't know about the second one...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I have Breaker!Breaker! there is no clown in it. Thanks though:)
Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Eye for an Eye? Maybe?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082350/

| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
Might be. I'll check it out. Thanks:)
dacaria
Rewinder
Member # 2818

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dacaria   Email dacaria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by lovely_julie:
Ok, the first one was a movie I saw on tv a year or two ago. I believe it was Chuck Norris that was in this but couldn't find anything familar on his IMDB page. This white guy(Chuck Norris?)and black guy are sitting in a big rig and they are looking through the winshield and see this guy dressed as a clown with a weapon I believe. The headlights were on the clown because it was a night scene.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face=""Century Gothic", Verdana, Arial">

--Is it "Firewalker (1986)"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091055/

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home