iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Hot Moves on DVD...More 80's titles to come...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Moves on DVD...More 80's titles to come...
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just surfing the net and found out that Hot Moves, starring Michael Zorek (a/k/a Bubba from Private School) was released on DVD this week! I'm ordering me a copy!

Also, I read that early next year Lionsgate will be releasing Morgan Stewart's Coming Home on DVD, as well as a DVD re-issue of the now OOP, Hiding Out. Some other 80s titles will be released at this time too...details to come!!

Yay!!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That is great news to me. I love Morgan Stewart's Coming Home. The soundtrack rocks!!!

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
x0x0ilymucho
Master Rewinder
Member # 6772

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for x0x0ilymucho   Author's Homepage   Email x0x0ilymucho       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well this isnt too recent but mabye a month ago, Bright Lights Big City (starring Michael J. Fox among other great actors) was released in with a new cover and features and such. I've seen it once but i dont know if i like it or not and i was just wondering what everyone else thought about it.
Posts: 102 | From: Hill Valley, 1985 | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys any dvd news for little darlings or modern girls? o ode to billy joe is coming to dvd in feb 09 but i think that one is more 70s still a good one though [Smile]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great news on Hot Moves. Now can we get Legend of Billie Jean? I mean Fair is Fair.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
I was just surfing the net and found out that Hot Moves, starring Michael Zorek (a/k/a Bubba from Private School) was released on DVD this week! I'm ordering me a copy!

Also, I read that early next year Lionsgate will be releasing Morgan Stewart's Coming Home on DVD, as well as a DVD re-issue of the now OOP, Hiding Out. Some other 80s titles will be released at this time too...details to come!!

Yay!!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin] [Cool]

WOW! He looks very different now:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188991444

Lost all of his weight... [Smile]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Bright lights, Big City is Terrible.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
Devolution here,

Bright lights, Big City is Terrible.

We are DEVO

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez...Bubba is turning in to Ernest Borgnine.

He's 48 years old...alot of my friends are almost that age. How did everyone get that old?

I wasn't crazy about Hot Moves, I got it because Jill Schoelen was in it...because she wore the cutest clothes in that movie...but I only watched it once.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it once on TV (Im sure they edited the hell out of it) when I was a teenager sick in bed and we had no cable. I was like "Oh, Im sure this is gonbna SUCK" and I ended up laughing a lot and quite enjoying it. I never knew the NAME of the movie and for years I thought it must have been HARDBODIES or one of those other teen T & A movies. I have rented 'em all looking for this one ...and then finally someone on IMDB said "You're thinking of HOT MOVES....but it's not on DVD yet".

Well, now I can watch it again and see if it holds up to being how funny I thought it was or if maybe I was just high on NYQUIL.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willow
Master Rewinder
Member # 4953

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Willow   Email Willow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so have to get Morgan Stewart's Coming Home. I loved John Cryer in that movie. He was so cute.
Posts: 105 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home