iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Do you watch movies alone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you watch movies alone?
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do both. I watch them with friends but sometimes it's nice on a day off to just spend it relaxing vegging on junk food and movies. I try to watch one on one day of the two I am off. I didn't get to today due to golf but I will next Friday..........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually watch movies alone. It's hard for my husband to find the time to sit down to a movie. I have Netflix, so when I know he will be home on the weekend, I'll get at least one that he will like (action or comedy). I like a variety of movies, and I really enjoy indie films, but he hates them. This weekend I am watching two Vietnam War related movies- one is Coming Home from the 1970's. I forget the other one but it is from the late 80's with Bruce Willis. I'm sure you all know what it is!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YourEyesCanBeSoCruel
Master Rewinder
Member # 7480

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Author's Homepage   Email YourEyesCanBeSoCruel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TKO!

Seriously that just made my sides hurt from laughing!

And, yes. My teddy bear IS named after Brando. Ahhh The Wild One. (Pretty ironic that THAT was the photo you took to change into a bear. HA)

Posts: 133 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home