iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for this movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for this movie
marlowsoonerfan
Rewind Curious
Member # 5379

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for marlowsoonerfan   Email marlowsoonerfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a movie probably in the late 80's early 90's. I just remember it was set in a cold town and 2 kids were invited to a costume party and were told to wear a costume and when they got there no one had costumes on and they were really upset, and it seems like the little boy was outside and fell through some ice on a pond and died????
Posts: 9 | From: Marlow, Ok | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the 1993 movie - The Good Son, a little girl falls through the ice on a pond. I don't remember a costume party though....that's all that comes to mind right now.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marlowsoonerfan
Rewind Curious
Member # 5379

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for marlowsoonerfan   Email marlowsoonerfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen the Good Son and this movie I am talking about was older, and it may have been an ABC Afterschool Special not sure...
Posts: 9 | From: Marlow, Ok | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE DEAD ZONE has a scene similar to that!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damien: Omen II?
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marlowsoonerfan
Rewind Curious
Member # 5379

Rate Member
No this was not a horror movie or anything!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home