iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » MEGAFORCE..so bad and soooo good.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MEGAFORCE..so bad and soooo good.
HeadRusch
Master Rewinder
Member # 3755

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HeadRusch   Email HeadRusch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one remains one of the great unanswered mysteries on DVD, where's MegaForce?

Sure, it was bad...I mean even as a kid I thought it was silly, but it was also COOL..like the color-changing skin on the vehicles and Barry Bostwick's..errr....headband.

But honestly, I owned the Atari 2600 game, and it was pretty cool in a bad cheezy "cheap game" kinda way.

BUT A REAL QUESTION: Can anyone comfirm for me that the SCORE used in this film was the SAME score used for DELTA FORCE a few years later?

I could swear they recycled the MEgaForce score (which nobody ever heard since nobody ever saw the movie!)...anyone know?

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
movieman59
Rewind Curious
Member # 7343

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for movieman59   Email movieman59   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO yes it was cheesy even back then! thank you that was driving me nuts. i watched delta force yesterday and it made me think of it. i called my dad my brother my sister and my cousin! they all thought id lost my mind.
Posts: 3 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know about that music thing, but you gotta love the poster...

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm214/shingenken/megaforce.jpg

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeadRusch
Master Rewinder
Member # 3755

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HeadRusch   Email HeadRusch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok its not the same score, but its close enough!

REVEL IN THE *AWESOMENESS*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCb_9ubQ1U

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home