iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help
dawnetta
Rewind Curious
Member # 7260

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dawnetta   Email dawnetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't remember the name of this 80's movie,but at the beginning they did break dancing and later on in the movie this guy had icecream on him and he was in the tub and this girl takes her shirt off and starts licking the icecream off of him.Does anybody know the name of that movie?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe?

Thrashin'

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember that tub scene in Thrashin'.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe someone may have asked this question not too too long ago....the answer may be in some of the old threads.......my long winded way of saying....sorry...don't know.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home