iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Remember This Show?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remember This Show?
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kids Incorporated - I loved this show as a kid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HnsHpPNltBw&feature=related

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wasn't that the one Fergie was on?
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are correct.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very vivid memories of this one. Probably the best theme of any classic Disney Channel show, and the music they played was quite good in its own right.

It's amazing just how much the 80s incarnation of the Disney Channel could do no wrong whatsoever; pretty much everything they ran would still hold up great today if not for the rather small fact that the current head of programming seems to be the only one in pretty much the entire country that thinks what he runs now is worthwhile entertainment. Perhaps if we wrote to John Lasseter he could do something about it so our children can have what we did.

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stix33
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3861

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for stix33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"We're kids incorporated, K-I-D-S, whoa-o-whoa look's like we made it, kids incorporated!"

I totally remember that show! Did you know that a young Mario Lopez was one of the dancers??

Posts: 73 | From: Kansas. The O.Z. | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yup. Jennifer Love Hewitt was also on this show. Here is a clip:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wq-xE3LUy-c

aceofspades70
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6247

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for aceofspades70   Author's Homepage   Email aceofspades70       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny, that reminds me of the show "The kids in the hall"
Posts: 90 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by aceofspades70:
funny, that reminds me of the show "The kids in the hall"

I loved that one too.
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan Lambert was my first TV crush. I loved Kids, Inc, especially their New Year's special. Wonder if this'll ever come to DVD?
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a crush on him in monster squad. my daughter even thinks he's a cutie.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Wonder if this'll ever come to DVD?

Someone is selling all 9 seasons of this show on ioffer.com. I'm sure they are DVD-R copies. That's all that is out there right now.
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
Yup. Jennifer Love Hewitt was also on this show. Here is a clip:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wq-xE3LUy-c

Man, she had a terrible voice...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that jennifer love hewitt clip was painful to watch.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summerbeach1980
Rewinder
Member # 2066

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for summerbeach1980   Email summerbeach1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had forgotten all about kids inc. until i watched the monster squad with director/cast commentary, where ryan lambert mentions the show. i was amused when i realized i still knew the theme song.
Posts: 37 | From: ct | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home