iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Please Help - Before I Go Nuts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please Help - Before I Go Nuts
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. I posted this once before and I figured I try again before I lose my mind. I can't remember the name of this movie and it's driving me nuts. I believe it was a made for TV movie from the 80's. All I can remember about it is, there are 2 kids in middle school or high school who are always getting picked on and they build or modify a bicycle that can jump really high or possibly even fly. I remember one scene where they are being chased through a field by some bullies and they get to a fence, push a button on the bike and it jumps over a fence and they get away.
I usually have alot of luck finding movies, but I am starting to think I dreamed this one up. Any ideas?  -
Thanks.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nada
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3045

- posted      Profile for Nada   Email Nada   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be "Ask Max"? It was a Disney TV movie from 86.... And it scores bonus points for starring Chunk from the Goonies! CHUNK RAWKS! [Big Grin]
Posts: 51 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

You just saved my sanity Nada! That is definitely it. Do you remember seeing this movie or did you look it up? I have been stuck on this forever. I can't thank you enough. That is worth a 5 star rating! Oh, I just saw that you don't allow to be rated. It's the thought that counts. Thanks again.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nada
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3045

- posted      Profile for Nada   Email Nada   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pas de probleme 80'sRocked. Glad to help! I saw this back in 86. At the time I remember being psyched to see it because the Goonies were all the rage at the time and Chunk was in it. Although I'm sure I was disappointed when he didn't do the Truffle-Shuffle. Let's face it, that dance should've been bigger than the moonwalk. He just didn't market it right. [Wink]
Posts: 51 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah, gotta love Chunk. I forgot he was even in this movie, I could only remember vague details. This movie was never released in any format, but I did just find someone to sell me a DVD-R copy of it. Can't wait to see it again. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home