iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Troubled teens in the wilderness movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Troubled teens in the wilderness movie
flanagan
Rewind Curious
Member # 7098

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for flanagan   Email flanagan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another one I need help with please. It was like White Water Summer on steroids. It started out with an individual teenager doing crimes. Each crime was shown specifically. I remember one teen shot and killed his dad in a domestic violence dispute. Some ate-up guy came along who was "one with nature" and took a half dozen or so of these troubled teens into the wilderness to survive. Not sure if it was the jungle or not. I remember it being kind of funny. I saw it in about 1988 or 1989. Would like to see it again. Thanks for the help!!
Posts: 4 | From: omaha | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could this be it - Neon Rider. It was a TV series running from 1989-1995. Check it out:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098869/plotsummary

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
debb_ie10@yahoo.com
Rewind Curious
Member # 7107

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for debb_ie10@yahoo.com   Author's Homepage   Email debb_ie10@yahoo.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for a movie. I think it is called "diamonds are a girls best friend" It has 2 guys and 2 girls in it that are being chased by some thieves because one of the girls has a teddy bear with some diamonds stuffed in it. That girl has panties on that say I love you. She also has a mohawk but in the beginning of the movie she has blonde pretty hair and then she cuts it because she wants to look different.
Posts: 6 | From: San Antonio | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by debb_ie10@yahoo.com:
I am looking for a movie. I think it is called "diamonds are a girls best friend" It has 2 guys and 2 girls in it that are being chased by some thieves because one of the girls has a teddy bear with some diamonds stuffed in it. That girl has panties on that say I love you. She also has a mohawk but in the beginning of the movie she has blonde pretty hair and then she cuts it because she wants to look different.

That movie is called Breaking all the Rules

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088848/plotsummary

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home