iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Breaking all the Rules - Online anywhere?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breaking all the Rules - Online anywhere?
crystala
Rewind Curious
Member # 6832

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for crystala   Email crystala   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Canada - where can I find a copy of "Breaking all the Rules" online? A site where they'll actually ship it to my home address! Any and all help is appreciated. I've been trying Amazon but the Canadian site doesn't have it!
Posts: 6 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cannot find this movie either...

i have never seen it but i want to! it's available on VHS.. is there a dvd??

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is available here on DVD. I'm sure it is a bootleg and not sure what countries they ship to, but you can ask. You'll need to register first. I find alot of hard to find movies here.

http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/breaking+all+the+rules/text_pics/ioffer/0/false

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The uk Amazon has it http://www.amazon.co.uk/Breaking-All-Rules-Carl-Marotte/dp/B0000BXC0W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1212675814&sr=1-1
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it on VHS. It's not a great movie, but it is very 80s....

The link that 80sRocked posted looks like a good DVD-R transfer. He has 18 of them left. I'd go for it!

Good find 80sRocked... [Wink]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crystala
Rewind Curious
Member # 6832

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for crystala   Email crystala   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Success! Thank you so much guys! Hope I can help you all out some time and return the favour [Smile] in the meantime have a good one!
Posts: 6 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very welcome.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheUltimateShield
Rewind Curious
Member # 7023

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TheUltimateShield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sure this is a dumb Q, but why isnt this movie listed with the others on the site? The plot sounds awesome and it came out smack in the middle of our favorite decade
Posts: 7 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not listed because nobody has written a review about it yet. All our reviews are written by site members such as yourself, and as such the work on the site has a multitude of different styles and flavo which is one reason people come here as much as they do....

Info on how to write and submit a review can be found HERE

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheUltimateShield
Rewind Curious
Member # 7023

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TheUltimateShield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. Sorry about that. I figured it was something that simple! Honestly, this site is so awesome and covers so many movies, when I dont see one listed, I assume it's *not* he fault of the site or its contributors, but some other mysterious circumstances. Now I understand. Thanks!
Posts: 7 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home