iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for the name of a movie.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for the name of a movie.
Retro
Rewind Curious
Member # 6906

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Retro   Email Retro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I remember, it was about a guy/kid that gets addicted to a video game in an arcade and (I think) the game becomes real life. And, I believe at the end of the movie the arcade implodes into the video game cabinet.

It was on TV a couple of years ago and I swore to myself I would remember the name, but alas, here I am.

Posts: 2 | From: Shermer High School | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086014/

Its a story from this movie I believe.

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Retro
Rewind Curious
Member # 6906

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Retro   Email Retro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT'S IT!!

Thanks for putting my mind at ease Julie.

Posts: 2 | From: Shermer High School | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your Welcome!
Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home