iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fright Night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fright Night
Sharon in California
Rewind Curious
Member # 6900

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sharon in California   Email Sharon in California   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any Fright Night fans out there? If so, check out the Fright Night reunion on the web. It's great. All of the actors are there, talking about the movie. It has word for word of the conference and video clips. Also, be sure to sign the petitions for bringing back the actors for a Fright Night III, and also to release a special edition DVD, with behind the scenes footage, etc.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeadRusch
Master Rewinder
Member # 3755

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HeadRusch   Email HeadRusch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just caught this in HD, the transfer held up very, very well (better than I was expecting).

Great film, works as well today as it did back then.....but, ah, you might want to include a link to the reunion!

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked it out, it's great!
I wish they would bring out a special edition DVD packed with special features, i will keep my fingers crossed.

Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aceofspades70
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6247

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for aceofspades70   Author's Homepage   Email aceofspades70       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool. I'll have to check it out.
Posts: 90 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home