iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for Movie Title - eggs, advertising

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Movie Title - eggs, advertising
clady79
Rewind Curious
Member # 6896

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for clady79   Email clady79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a movie that convinced me that I wanted to be in advertising, even though, at like 5 or 6 years of age, I didn't know what "advertising" was... all that I remember is that this movie is about - you guessed it - advertising, and there is a scene where some people are in a conference room, and someone at the front of the room has this board with various transparencies attached to it; the transparencies are printed with various parts of an egg character (I think it's an egg,) like on one page there is a bowtie, on another there is a vest, on another there are shoes, etc. They keep asking questions like "Do you like the egg with the bowtie"...[and they flip the transparency page to show egg with bowtie,]... "or without?" [and they flip the transparency pages to show the "egg" without the bowtie].

Any ideas?

Posts: 1 | From: Lisle, IL | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a scene in The Woman in Red, 1984.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088414/

Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home