iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » the goonies 2??????????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the goonies 2??????????
HorrorChick1981
Rewind Curious
Member # 6739

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HorrorChick1981     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reports that a sequel to The Goonies will go ahead with Mikey and the gang, but there is a new group of kids on the adventure.

One might presume that the new group of kids are the sons and daughters of the original gang. Apparently, the film will feature an "ancient indian adventure in the Rocky Moutains." Locations are already being scouted in Oregon, Utah, and Colorado.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4 | From: fife, scotland | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still surpised they never made it into a TV show in the 80's, as for now I guess captain Jack Sparrow has made us reasess One Eyed Willie.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HorrorChick1981
Rewind Curious
Member # 6739

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HorrorChick1981     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol aye thats true but if it does happen it will never be good as the first one nothing new there tho?
Posts: 4 | From: fife, scotland | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summerbeach1980
Rewinder
Member # 2066

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for summerbeach1980   Email summerbeach1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember goonies 2 for nintendo?
Posts: 37 | From: ct | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im torn by this one part of me wants to see it and part of me doesnt want it to be made
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Goonies 2 for nintendo was the pits.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a more positive note, Goonies did inspire a good picture in its own right. Keith A. Walker who played Walsh was taken in by the coastal areas they shot it in, and promptly went to work on a script about a whale. It took 8 years and the help of co-writer Corey Blechman, but Free Willy did monster business at the box office, proving that sometimes the best ideas can come from the least likely places.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blake:
im torn by this one part of me wants to see it and part of me doesnt want it to be made

I agree. I am sad that the original cast is going to merely be cameo appearances. They should of thought of this 18 years ago when the actors were somewhat young enough to reprise their roles.
Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
x0x0ilymucho
Master Rewinder
Member # 6772

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for x0x0ilymucho   Author's Homepage   Email x0x0ilymucho       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i definitely agree with evilash..its just not the same when you make a sequel but with different characters/actors.
Posts: 102 | From: Hill Valley, 1985 | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home