iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What is the name?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the name?!?!
Me_Krista_321
Rewind Curious
Member # 6703

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Me_Krista_321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A daughter and father, owned a store (a liquor store i think) Girl has a long time boyfriend has some a sort of a gang, then a new guy comes along and the young girls boyfriend becomes violent. In the end the boyfriend dies... Can't remember the actors names or anything please help. Looked everywhere can't find it.
Posts: 1 | From: Australia | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan H.
Rewinder
Member # 6668

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Morgan H.   Email Morgan H.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the start of his senior year in high school, Morgan's father has lost his company, so the family moves from Connecticut, where they've been in the yacht club, to a house in the San Fernando Valley. Morgan has grown up in the shadow of his high-achieving older brother, and he seems to have a knack for getting into trouble. He also has a stubborn streak, so when he finds himself attracted to Frankie, the girlfriend of the leader of a local gang of youthful thugs, he can't stop himself from pushing her for a relationship. The thug thinks of Frankie as his property and sees the cool, urbane Morgan as dead meat. Is this a struggle to the death?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samrose1
Rewind Curious
Member # 8034

5 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for samrose1   Author's Homepage   Email samrose1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim Carroll just passed away! September 11, 2009. Cause of death is noted as heart attack at this point. Here is a you tube clip of "People Who Died."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBbuPnfG0Vo

Posts: 3 | From: Spokane, WA | Registered: Jun 2009 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home