iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Woman In Red

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Woman In Red
lermoose
Rewind Curious
Member # 6626

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lermoose   Email lermoose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the name of the soundtrack song/artist from THE WOMAN IN RED that was not
credited? You only hear the words...."baby won't you take off your clothes, let's get naked from our head to our toes...."
No soundtrack for this movie is complete without
this song, in its entirety!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it possibly sung by Joe ****er??
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know the guy that sang "Up where we belong" with Jennifer Warrens.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that - but then I realised that the song isn't the one I thought it was. As I read lermoose's post, I was thinking of the track "You Can Leave Your Hat On" that was originally done by Joe censoreder, then covered by Tom Jones on his Reload album.

But looking at the lyrics, I don't think it's the same song.

I'll take a listen later on and see if I can get any more clues.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home