iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Can anyone......name that movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can anyone......name that movie?
faith78
Rewind Curious
Member # 6624

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for faith78   Email faith78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been searching this site for some time now- the "name that movie" post, but have not found an answer. The movie I am desperatly looking to name is as follows:
80's(I'm fairly sure)
Seen(over and over) on HBO
A zombie spoof movie
The zombies could be identified because they wore turtleneck sweaters and said "what difference does it make."

I know... it sounds strange, but it's true. THanks for the help if anyone knows my sister and I would be very appreciative! Faith

Posts: 3 | From: PA | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be Night of the Creeps?
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faith78
Rewind Curious
Member # 6624

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for faith78   Email faith78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looked up the plot on Night of the Creeps, but that isn't it
Posts: 3 | From: PA | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HeadRusch
Master Rewinder
Member # 3755

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HeadRusch   Email HeadRusch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only true zombie spoof movies I am aware of are the various RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD films, they were all spoofs.

Any of these ring a bell?
http://website.lineone.net/~bunkie/zombiemovies.htm

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jan 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home