iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » using children as puzzle pieces?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: using children as puzzle pieces?
DustinR
Rewind Curious
Member # 6616

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DustinR   Email DustinR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im 27 years old. Once in awhile through the course of my life I can remember watching a film back in the 80's that had the enemy capturing children, and using them as pieces for his castle maybe? Or the children were like puzzle pieces. Im sure that this film was not animated. I also remember seeing an enemy/helper that was a yellow ball of sorts. And a dungeon like setting, with people in cages. But my brother, remembers a floating head. I don't recall a floating head. But the yellow ball im thinking off could have been the head. This movie scared the crap out of me. Im sure it was not Zardoz with Connery. And its not Never Ending Story. I would liek to die knowing the name of this film, so that I can watch it again...and not be affraid. lol. Thanks
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovely_julie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6249

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for lovely_julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might be this movie. The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.
Posts: 61 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home