iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I NEED A NAME OF A MOVIE?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I NEED A NAME OF A MOVIE?
johnnyb1981
Rewind Curious
Member # 6511

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for johnnyb1981   Email johnnyb1981   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I SEEN THIS MOVIE A LONG TIME AGO I THINK IT WAS MADE IN THE 80'S BUT NOT SURE IT HAS A KID THAT GOES ON A ADVENERE HE HAS A CHERRY RED MUSTANG WHICH HE HAD TO PUT BLOCKS ON HIS FEET TO DRIVE HE WENT FROM GAS STATION TO GAS STATION TO COLLECT CIRCLE PUNCH OUTS OF THE WORD MOTOROLA I BELEIVE HE WOUND UP WEARING AN EYE PATCH TOO THATS ALL I REMEMBER PLEASE HELP IT LOOKED LIKE A COOL MOVIE I DIDN'T SEE IT FROM BEGINING

THANKS
JOHNNYB

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noblprz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 999

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for noblprz   Email noblprz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not an 80's movie, its called "Motorama" from 1991. He was spelling "motorama" not "motorola" but good memory otherwise.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0104922/

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hjh2c
Rewind Curious
Member # 6555

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hjh2c   Email hjh2c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the name of a movie where a guy is dared/bribed by his friends to date and propose to three woman at the same time? he falls in love with one of them but he must video each proposal. He proposes to one of them out in the woods??
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home