iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Deadly drips from space

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Deadly drips from space
mitolie
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6263

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mitolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Deadly liquid drips from space dripping on the leaves of threes. Every person who was walking down the trees got traped in a look a like spider's web.

One innocent person had a plant who also was infected. This plant was placed on the frontside of his bed. In the morning this person was totaly covered up with the web.

Can somebody tell me what the name of this movie was? It was showned in the '80s and the spoken language was (I think) germans. Thank you very much.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatpants
Rewinder
Member # 5784

17 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for phatpants         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie you are describing sounds a lot like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". There have been many remakes of the original 1950's version starring Kevin McCarthy (the latest being "The Invasion" starring Nicole Kidman) but I think the one you want is the 1978 version starring Donald Sutherland and Leonard Nimoy!

Er...German? I saw this in English! Perhaps you had the wrong language selected when you were watching the DVD! Lol!

Posts: 42 | From: Encom Mainframe | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 17  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mitolie
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6263

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mitolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, I will check it out. I saw it on a german channel. I think the early '90 there was no DVD hahaha. But thanks a lot.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home