iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Who has the most movies on dvd and vhs together....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who has the most movies on dvd and vhs together....
benny1985
Rewind Curious
Member # 6229

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for benny1985   Email benny1985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have 400 different movies on vhs and dvd

[ 09. December 2007, 03:31: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 10 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 823 movies on DVD and around 150 on VHS. I converted a lot of my VHS to DVD and those I have left I cannot convert)

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good. are you trying to sell them or something?
Posts: 327 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we have our tape measures out... at my peak I had over 4,000 films (mostly VHS), but now I've had to get rid of many of them to make space.

My friend recently told me he'd got rid of 1,200 of his ultra-rare videos. I asked who he'd sold them to, and he said that he hadn't sold them as buyers were being too picky about what they did and didn't want and he just wanted to be shot of them. So he THREW THEM AWAY AND KEPT THE COVERS!!!
I wanted to kill him. He'd spent a huge amount of time (and money) on those films, and many were really really rare!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aceofspades70
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6247

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for aceofspades70   Author's Homepage   Email aceofspades70       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, I'm the little guy here. I have only 19 VHS Tapes and a handful of DVD's. I did have to go look , and Iceman with Timothy Hutton and John Lone and was an eye catcher.
Posts: 90 | From: Nashville, TN. | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea I think I have more that 100 dvd's plus the vhs but I dunno really
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james Andrews
Master Rewinder
Member # 1425

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for james Andrews   Email james Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by logan5:
While we have our tape measures out... at my peak I had over 4,000 films (mostly VHS), but now I've had to get rid of many of them to make space.

My friend recently told me he'd got rid of 1,200 of his ultra-rare videos. I asked who he'd sold them to, and he said that he hadn't sold them as buyers were being too picky about what they did and didn't want and he just wanted to be shot of them. So he THREW THEM AWAY AND KEPT THE COVERS!!!
I wanted to kill him. He'd spent a huge amount of time (and money) on those films, and many were really really rare!

I thought we were obsessed with movies, my family I guess must have around 1500 in total, accumulated over the years.
People say dvds last longer but I have vhs's from the 80's that work great. How about you guys?

Posts: 168 | From: Bedfont, England | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by logan5:

And an eerie silence and sick feeling takes over... ;-)

YIKES! [Eek!]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent 13 years working in video rental and I'm a big movie & wrestling fan so I am at over 20,000 VHS & DVD titles. That includes movies, screeners, wrestling shows, Disney & kids titles, TV shows, Hong Kong & martial arts movies, etc...

You can add another 150 laserdiscs into that number.

Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Te-em
Rewinder
Member # 5958

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Te-em   Email Te-em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And people says I have too many movies. I don't think I have above 1000, but I have a lot, 1/3 is DVDs, the rest is VHS, most recorded from TV.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home