iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help finding film title!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help finding film title!
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bum   Email bum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright i know this isnt much to go on, but there was a movie about aliens landing on earth when i was a kid, they werent very smart, they were green, i think they sang home on the range, or something similar. Also they got freaked out when they read a flier for war of the worlds.... I know, its not much, but its driving me crazy not being able to find it. any help is great.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bum   Email bum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump.....sorry for the bump, its really driving me nutts.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what..........it might have been an episode of Amazing Stories.......did the aliens almost have square like hands?? Let me see if I can figure it out for you [Smile]
Posts: 2908 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was the episode "Fine Tuning" the aliens had watched old tv shows and hummed the themes and talked like the characters...hopefully that what your looking for [Smile]

-

Posts: 2908 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
naw that wasnt it, thanks though. The aliens were actually green. Like martians. I do appreciate the help tho. (note: i dont know if martians are really green)
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Spaced Invaders but it's from 1990.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100666/

Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
Dude that was it, 1000 thank yous. yah...it was a while back i was just a kid, hard to remember when the 80s ended and 90s began.
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No probs. It's been years since I've seen it but it's a great movie. "Prepare to die earth scum". [Smile]
Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home