iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help finding film title!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help finding film title!
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bum   Email bum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright i know this isnt much to go on, but there was a movie about aliens landing on earth when i was a kid, they werent very smart, they were green, i think they sang home on the range, or something similar. Also they got freaked out when they read a flier for war of the worlds.... I know, its not much, but its driving me crazy not being able to find it. any help is great.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for bum   Email bum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump.....sorry for the bump, its really driving me nutts.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what..........it might have been an episode of Amazing Stories.......did the aliens almost have square like hands?? Let me see if I can figure it out for you [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was the episode "Fine Tuning" the aliens had watched old tv shows and hummed the themes and talked like the characters...hopefully that what your looking for [Smile]

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
naw that wasnt it, thanks though. The aliens were actually green. Like martians. I do appreciate the help tho. (note: i dont know if martians are really green)
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Spaced Invaders but it's from 1990.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100666/

Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bum
Rewind Curious
Member # 6161

Rate Member
Dude that was it, 1000 thank yous. yah...it was a while back i was just a kid, hard to remember when the 80s ended and 90s began.
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No probs. It's been years since I've seen it but it's a great movie. "Prepare to die earth scum". [Smile]
Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home