iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » very urgent movie name please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: very urgent movie name please
mark7
Rewind Curious
Member # 6121

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mark7   Email mark7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remeber when i visited my friend maybe 1986 or 87 and I saw a vhs cassete and when i see the movie i was surprised ......it was about a 13 year boy who brought by his family to a palace to live in and he lived in a room alone and from time to time he watch a woman ( maybe his mom ) having sex with a man and he was surprised because he never seen that before ...and then he comes back to his room ...another scene : the boy was sleeping on bed and one of the women living in the palace open the door and try to have sex with the boy...while the woman sleeping with boy he sees an oldman picture on the wall may be his father or something and when he sees the picture he gets afraid... ( may be the boy is deaf i can't remeber that)
the question is : what is the name of that movie ?
i have seen it in the 80's but maybe a 70's movie I 'm not sure
please please i need the name as soon as possible..thanks in advance
mark al

[ 15. October 2007, 07:34: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 2 | From: riyan | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark7
Rewind Curious
Member # 6121

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mark7   Email mark7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
correction : he sees an old big man while he's sleeping...there's no picture sorry
Posts: 2 | From: riyan | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home