iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » WALMART Halloween Video Bins and Horror T-shirts!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WALMART Halloween Video Bins and Horror T-shirts!!!
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to WALMART this weekend cuz some people on the IMDB Horror board were talking about finding good movies and t-shirts there. They werent kidding! This is what I found:

T-shirts ($8 each):

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
HALLOWEEN
HELLRAISER
FRIDAY THE 13TH

(Those are the ones I bought.
They also had ......)

DAWN OF THE DEAD
SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
ARMY OF DARKNESS

And I found the dvd for THE DEAD ZONE (the movie) for $5
They had a Two for $10 deal on dvds so I got STEPHEN KING'S ROSE RED and RUNNING MAN, both for $10
and a Horror movie called PERFUME for $3

Someone on IMDB said they got the dvd for DEAD ALIVE for $5 but I couldnt find it. Oh well: Maybe next time!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Walmart and got Friday the 13th for 5 bucks, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 for 5, Shocker and People Under the Stairs for 9. They had all the Friday the 13th movies for 5. I like Sam's Club this time of year, because they get lots of good horror movies in. I got Urban Legends: Bloody Mary for 6. I didn't see the T-shirts at my Walmart.
Posts: 2886 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

I'm def. going to check that out this week.

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imawalkingcorpse
Master Rewinder
Member # 1675

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for imawalkingcorpse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to my walmart and didn't see anything.
Posts: 155 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imawalkingcorpse:
I went to my walmart and didn't see anything.

imawalkingcorpse,

I live in KC and I didn't see anything in Walmart either...

p.s. is your first name Chris?

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Ace Rewinder
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet I'm going to check that out.
Posts: 435 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Ace Rewinder
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I went to the local one and they really didn't have too much for "Halloween Bins," however there were a few scary movies on sale, so I picked up Critters (which I haven't seen yet, so I'm pretty excited). This Walmart is an old small one so I might check out the one that is a few minutes away from that one. Hope I can find some more good movies. I almost picked up Leprechaun.

Were the T-Shirts right next to the DVD's?

Posts: 435 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No they were in the mens clothing section
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Ace Rewinder
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
Right on. I was at the other Walmart and pretty much the same thing. No bins with all these halloween movies. I did get some from a bin last year at this time. Oh well.
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

23 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the Lost Boys for $5. I haven't watched it yet but I'm excited. I also got the old Vincent Price House on Haunted Hill for $2 so Halloween is going to be fun after I put the kid and the boyfriend to bed!
Posts: 325 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 23  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
They had EDWARD SCISSORHANDS on DVD for $5 and my husband wouldn't let me buy it cuz I have it on VHS
evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

23 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for evilash   Email evilash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man! VHS is only good if you can't get it on DVD or if the flea market has one for 50 cents.
Posts: 325 | From: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 23  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
Thats what I said but he couldnt be persuaded!

I try to weed out my VHS ones when I find them on DVD cheap! $5 is cheap!

evilash
Master Rewinder
Member # 6155

23 Updates!

Member Rated:
I looked at Walmart last night and only found the Running Man, and some 90s stuff, I didn't buy anything. No t shirts except a Care Bears Halloween t.

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home