iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » John Cusack thinks he has made only 10 great films. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: John Cusack thinks he has made only 10 great films.
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity. That's a great film. ❤
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity and better off dead are both really awesome Cusack movies,Chloe,earth angel have you watched - the sure thing,hot pursuit and one crazy summer starring John Cusack as I find them to be a lot of fun also!
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course 😉 I love anything with him in. He's delovely. Siiiiigh
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
Serendipity and better off dead are both really awesome Cusack movies,Chloe,earth angel have you watched - the sure thing,hot pursuit and one crazy summer starring John Cusack as I find them to be a lot of fun also!

So far I've only seen Say Anything, Better Off Dead, Stand By Me and Sixteen Candles. But I'm definitely going to see more of his movies soon. Either today or tomorrow I'm going to see One Crazy Summer and The Sure Thing.
Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Lemonjello
Master Rewinder
Member # 37395

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Peter Lemonjello     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sure Thing is his best 80's effort in my book.
Posts: 141 | From: The Belle Isle | Registered: Nov 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So far I've only seen Say Anything, Better Off Dead, Stand By Me and Sixteen Candles. But I'm definitely going to see more of his movies soon. Either today or tomorrow I'm going to see One Crazy Summer and The Sure Thing.
One Crazy Summer is good, but it seems to lack something to me. I agree with Peter, Sure Thing is my favourite of his 80's movies.

Oh, and a lot of people miss out 'Class' in which he has a very tiny role.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irwin Fletcher
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37368

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Irwin Fletcher   Email Irwin Fletcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, another unabashed Better Off Dead fan here. My family loves the film too. We have matching Lane Meyer Ski School t-shirts.
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you get the t-shirts Irwin?
I am after a Realistic Chronomatic 230 clock radio like lane has in his bedroom.

Posts: 1992 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember when we rented Better Off Dead back in the day and loved it.
I mean, how can you not love this film? Savage Steve is a genius, i was shocked to hear that Cusack hates it.

I´m going to rewatch few Cucack films soon.

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irwin Fletcher
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37368

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Irwin Fletcher   Email Irwin Fletcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TerdNthePoolGGB:
Where did you get the t-shirts Irwin?
I am after a Realistic Chronomatic 230 clock radio like lane has in his bedroom.

We found them online about a year ago here:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/angrymongo/works/8050766-lane-meyer-ski-school-dark?p=t-shirt
Not affiliated with the seller in any way, other than purchasing 3 shirts. It's a clever design.
Ebay occasionally has a few Realistic 230 for sale.
Amazed what the soundtrack CD sells for now.

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Sure Thing quite recently, and it's brilliant!
Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Fletcher
Posts: 1992 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Earth Angel:
Serendipity. That's a great film. ❤

I agree! Serendipity is a fantastic movie! [Smile]
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NowhereGirl:
i love the guy to pieces.. and i can watch almost any movie he's in. i agree mamamia, i think he's just being modest. there's such a charm about him, and it reflects in all his roles. i happen to like serendipity..one crazy summer is ok, but better off dead was awesome.

where did you read about him jess??

I agree! I love John Cusack a lot and will watch pretty much anything he's in. [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home