iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Killer Tomatoes-Crap or Cool?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Killer Tomatoes-Crap or Cool?
MadeIn1980
Rewind Curious
Member # 6018

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MadeIn1980   Email MadeIn1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone Remember 'Attack of the killer tomatoes'? A totally corny low budget flick but when i watch it it makes me all nostalgic and still gets a laugh out of me because the acting is so bad!!.Did u know a young handsome George Clooney made one of his early debut's in the sequel 'Return of the killer Tomatoes'. Sorry This maybe useless information for some (or all) but I thought i'd share it with you anyway.
Thanks for Reading [Embarrassed]

Posts: 2 | From: London U.K | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mire Mare
Master Rewinder
Member # 5900

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mire Mare   Email Mire Mare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomatoes RULE Cucumbers drool!

[Big Grin]

MM

Posts: 165 | From: Coventry, United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a classic. Every seen killer Clowns from Outer Space? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's right up there with Killer Klowns it's so bad it's good........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MadeIn1980
Rewind Curious
Member # 6018

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MadeIn1980   Email MadeIn1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of killer clowns from outer space any idea how i could get a copy of the movie?
Posts: 2 | From: London U.K | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MadeIn1980,

You can actually buy it via this website...

Many of the movies from the 80's are listed on the left side of your browser on the www.fast-rewind.com home page. If you click on a movie it will give you lots of interesting info about the movie, and it will provide you a link via the "Retro Assistant" to buy the movie. Pretty cool huh?

Here is the link:
http://www.fast-rewind.com/cgi-bin/PFR.cgi?TUID=killerklowns&PFRCategory=Movie

- jdocster04 [Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home