iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » iRewind is Live... (was testing crew wanted) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: iRewind is Live... (was testing crew wanted)
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nick,

Not to be too dense (too late [Smile] ) but, what and where do you want us to do?

Thanks... [Confused]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reckon when viewing the movie pages, try out the dvd or merchandise search box, and also at the foot of the Trivia secction there's a link on each page to submit new trivia - just as we tested earlier on.

Those 2 things are now live......

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. It's Paul....,

Yeah, DUH! Me need more sleepy time... [Smile]

Too much jet-lag from traveling...

- Cheers...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, iRewind now does all of the "contact us" type of things on each *Movie* page (other pages still use the old system).

So, contact us, refer page to friend, submit trivia etc etc.

Now done.. Users are able to correct individual items of trivia etc of they're wrong...

[ 02. October 2007, 04:47: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, everyone can get their site contributions up by submitting trivia etc...

...Or...

An easy way to help the site and get quick and easy points is to check the trivia etc of your favorite movie on this site and submit corrections for any that you believe are wrong or whatever.

...Easy money [Wink]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
Now that some of you have been using this to submit updates or corrections, how have you found it?

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Nick,

I sent in a request to update some trivia for "The Wraith" but I never heard anything...

What are you busy or something? [Wink]

Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
You got your other ones done though, eh? [Wink]

I think that the wraith update of yours was an early one and I used it, but the system was being worked on so didnt mail you. Can you remember what it was?

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Nick,

I sent in the one about Clint Howard who plays Rughead, is actually Actor/Director Ron Howard's brother. No biggie... [Wink]

Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
It is there now [Smile]
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nick - what's with the 9996 contributions!!!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
I know... I've played down my part too much [Wink]

Oh, ok... The system updates my "score" every time I do an update (same as everyone else). The difference is that I get them every time I do a change on the system as well... which at the moment is loads.

When everything's changed over to the new system, other people like yourself will be appointed system editors and will get the same recognition when you make edits [Smile]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:
It is there now [Smile]

I feel so special now! [Razz]
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
You're welcome, Joe [Wink]

[Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home