iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Two movies I need help with

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two movies I need help with
RMT2007
Rewind Curious
Member # 6002

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for RMT2007   Email RMT2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first is an animated tv movie about a girl in a war, all I remember is her going underground at some point. I'm pretty sure its early to mid 80's.

The second may be late 80's or early 90's, Its not animated, but I "think" Dom DeLuise does the voice of the alien creature. (although IMDB doesn't have it listed) The kid that finds the alien gives him a bed in his dresser drawer.

That's all I have [Smile] Any help would be appreciated, I've been looking for these for years with no luck.

Posts: 5 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoenix658
Rewind Curious
Member # 6014

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for phoenix658   Email phoenix658   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second film you seek is Munchie, and yes is voiced by Dom DeLuise and co stars Jennifer Love Hewitt

Good luck on the other one

Posts: 3 | From: Berkshire, UK | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home