iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » How well do you know: 16 Candles?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How well do you know: 16 Candles?
chuck_kimmell
Rewind Curious
Member # 5995

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for chuck_kimmell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive the blatant shill, but I thought that 80's movies fans would like the chance to test their knowledge of one of that decade's quintessential teen comedies.

How well do you know: 16 Candles?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disclaimer: the owners and administrators of Fast Rewind Websites do not test or verify any links in posts made on this site, and are not responsible for the content of linked sites.

Please be aware that if you choose to click on a link, you do so at your own risk.

It is the policy of this site to point this out whenever a new member includes links in their very first post. Until members build up a reputation on the site, providing this warning is simply common sense.

Paul
Administrator / Moderator
Fast Rewind.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SwitchbladeNymphony
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5923

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SwitchbladeNymphony   Email SwitchbladeNymphony   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i only got 2 wrong.
Posts: 14 | From: wilmington, nc | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I messed up because I read the question too quickly. I know what I messed up on. That stinks. Anyway 22 out of 25. Cool test, I took it timed.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 21 out of 25 right.

That was fun!!!

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
22 Doh! [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home