iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Two Coreys - tonight at 10pm on A&E

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Two Coreys - tonight at 10pm on A&E
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone planning on watching? Sounds interesting. [Wink]

quote:
The Two Coreys refers to Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. Their friendship is almost legendary in Hollywood. Their on-screen chemistry was so effective they ended up working together on eight films including The Lost Boys and License to Drive. Now they're back; together again on-screen and under one roof. Corey Haim comes to live with his old pal and his beautiful wife Susie.
http://www.aetv.com/videos/display.jsp
Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mire Mare
Master Rewinder
Member # 5900

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mire Mare   Email Mire Mare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just viewed the A&E preview reel, looks good does anybody know if it is coming to the UK!

MM

Posts: 165 | From: Coventry, United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to watch, but that cuts into my Simple Life time.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ep 1 was a little slow and you could sense the deliberate "can you act a little crazy for the Camera Corey?" that Haim had obviously been told.

Ep 2 was a lot better, cool to see them at the special screening of The Lost Boys. Seems a bit weird how Feldman is joined at the hip to his wife though.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I ever go to a LOST BOYS signing and Susie Feldman is sitting their signing autographs under a LOST BOYS poster with her name scrawled on it Im going to ask her "Who did YOU play in the movie?" and punch her in the face.

Being married to Corey Feldman doesnt make you a "celebrity"!...and it doesn't make you part of THE LOST BOYS cast! Yikes!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree with you on that one Mamamia. I haven't gotten to see it yet but I am going to DVR it because I had forgotten that it debuted on Sunday night. I mainly want to see it to see how much they reference their old days. I totally think if those guys could manage it they would have stayed living in the 80s!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
If I ever go to a LOST BOYS signing and Susie Feldman is sitting their signing autographs under a LOST BOYS poster with her name scrawled on it Im going to ask her "Who did YOU play in the movie?" and punch her in the face.

Being married to Corey Feldman doesnt make you a "celebrity"!...and it doesn't make you part of THE LOST BOYS cast! Yikes!

She seems incredibly annoying, it's as though she won’t let Corey do anything by himself. Why the hell did he stay at home for her crappy photo shoot when he should have been at the radio interview talking about The Lost Boys anniversary? Bizarre!

Funny how so many celeb spouses are so wrapped up in saving the planet/animals etc too. Larry David's wife is the same, I guess when you're that rich you have nothing much else to do.

Oakey
Rewind Curious
Member # 4745

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Oakey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, you mean to tell me you don't sit around eating cardboard whilst saving the planet and all the cute little animals noikz?
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eeeew I just checked her out....I hadn't heard of her before reading this. She is...what do you Americans say...'a skank'???? is that right????

She is 21!!! and by the looks of it...totally in it for the fame. How old was she when lost boys came out huh? huh? huh?

They should send her to Santa Carla and have done with it...after all it IS the murder capital....or better still...let Mammamiasweetpeaches, actually punch her in the face.

Rant over [Wink]

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys crack me up! [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corey Haim is all cracked out now. He makes me nervous. He needs to lay off the drugs, big time. It's sad. Can anyone say "meth addict". I always had a huge crush on him when i was younger, now his teeth are all jacked up and need a good cleaning.
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SwitchbladeNymphony
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5923

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SwitchbladeNymphony   Email SwitchbladeNymphony   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been watching it. it's great.
Posts: 14 | From: wilmington, nc | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did he end up broke? He should be a millionaire right? Is he really a druggy now?

What a shame... [Confused]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haim and feldman both dabbled (more like dove) into the drug scene during the height of their fame... and once things died down for them, career wise.... feldman got clean at some point, while haim didn't. he continued with the drugs. and yes, he looks like he's had some "hard livin'" thanks to the drugs.

but APPARENTLY, haim is clean now. according to their interview after filming their reality tv show, they are both clean and sober. haim just doesn't look the same anymore, nor does he talk normally. you can just tell he's been messed up for a long time.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Thanks for the info NowhereGirl... [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home