iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Gremlins discussion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gremlins discussion
james Andrews
Master Rewinder
Member # 1425

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for james Andrews   Email james Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like Gremlins and it's sequel too, does anyone have the special edition dvd? I'd be curious about deleted scenes.
I think I like the first one the best.

Posts: 168 | From: Bedfont, England | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I happened to see the first one in the movies, it was great, a good Christmas in July movie as it came out in the summer. The sequel is ok, not great, but ok. A great concept, but not a great movie.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mire Mare
Master Rewinder
Member # 5900

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mire Mare   Email Mire Mare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I have both Gremlins 1 & 2 on PAL DVD, Gremlins is very basic with scene access only, oh and its in 5.1

Gremlins 2 has over 20 mins of extra footage, behind the scenes documentary & Feature length commentary!

Here's a strange one in the early 90's I picked up a second hand copy of gremlins on VHS (Ah those where the days) on the cover was the usual picture of stripe with the red crayon crossing out the word CUTE, CLEVER, MISCHIEVOUS & INTELLIGENT! but this is the thing where he has re-written the words WERE HERE! on the front of the VHS copy I owned it said WERE BACK!

Interesting eh!

MM

Posts: 165 | From: Coventry, United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, too, saw Gremlins at the movies. I thought Gizmo was just the cutest thing in the world! Gremlins is one of those cute movies from my childhood that I might watch when it's on HBO or something. Again, it's not as good to me now as it once was.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home