iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie title...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie title...
Lotus000
Rewind Curious
Member # 5913

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Lotus000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie...the short plot outline is as such:

A guy is planning on marrying a girl who has a wealthy father--I think the father is in the oil business--and as a wedding gift, the father is going to buy the guy a car. The car, whose brand name (I think!!) is "Volare" or something like that, is basically a Lamborghini...the guy goes to pick up the car, and does, but things go wrong and he's having trouble making it back for his wedding ceremony.

He enlists help from the dealership's mechanic, who figures out that the owner of the dealership has been using shoddy replacement parts on these expensive cars, and he gets mad and I'm pretty sure he blows up the place after sneaking past some guard dogs using peanut butter wrapped in beef...

The guy almost cheats on his soon-to-be wife...in fact, he MIGHT have...but eventually he makes it to the wedding in the nick of time, roll credits.

Any help would be appreciated on figuring out the title!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lotus000
Rewind Curious
Member # 5913

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Lotus000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found it...

"It Takes Two"

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home