iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Communion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Communion
james Andrews
Master Rewinder
Member # 1425

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for james Andrews   Email james Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think Whitley had experiences with aliens in real life because it's based on a true story?

[ 14. July 2007, 04:19: Message edited by: james Andrews ]

Posts: 168 | From: Bedfont, England | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to read his books... Scary, man!
Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarier than Chris Walken being anal probed by a malevolent horde of ompa loompahs? I think not.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen this flick. Is it worth buying??? Is it like "Fire in the sky"?
Thanks...

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Communion is a great movie. The audio commentary on the DVD was a major letdown. They just talked about UFO's in general. I would of preferred them to talk about the movie instead.

It is similar to "Fire In The Sky" but not as violent in my opinion.

Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kash:
Scarier than Chris Walken being anal probed by a malevolent horde of ompa loompahs? I think not.

Lol Kash [Big Grin] -- Lovin' your work on that one [Smile]

Actually his book about the Roswell incident (I forget the name) where supposedly he is relating the expereiences of a secret service guy who was involved but is now terminally ill and "just wants the world to know" is quite scary becuase either Whitley (or this guy) has the most bizarre imagination or... well.. the alternative doesn't bear thinking about... [Eek!]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james Andrews
Master Rewinder
Member # 1425

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for james Andrews   Email james Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was first watching this I expected the aliens to be bad instead of friendly, the film gives you that impression.
 -

Posts: 168 | From: Bedfont, England | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanstar
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Phanstar   Email Phanstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made the mistake of reading that book when I was camping at like age 11. I was so freaking scared. I don't think I slept that whole week. We were staying in a cabin, with a few cats... He even described the aliens footsteps as sounding like little cats walking around. I thought for sure I was gonna get the probe.
Posts: 97 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home