iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » wHAT IS THIS MOVIE???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wHAT IS THIS MOVIE???
PJANDGG
Rewind Curious
Member # 5908

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for PJANDGG   Email PJANDGG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iT WAS AN 80'S MOVIE ABOUT A COUPLE OF WOMEN THAT QUIT THIER JOBS TO START A FITNESS CLUB AND THEY GET INTO COMPETION WITH A RIVAL CLUB AND THEY HAVE A EXERCISE DANCE OFF ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS CALLED???
Posts: 1 | From: FLORIDA | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is most definitely the 1984 Canadian production Heavenly Bodies.

There's no review for it here, but check out http://imdb.com/title/tt0087399/

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I speak for everyone when I say please do not write in all caps.

Thanks,
Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They didnt. The first letter of the question was in lowercase and the first letter in their topic was lowercase.

Why does it bother people when people type in all caps anyway?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you haven't heard but on the internet when you type in caps it's considered yelling.

Bob

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know what "Bob" is saying, when using internet lingo.. all caps is a form of stress on one's words, but i don't think anyone is yelling in this case, so... it's cool. [Smile]

welcome PJANDGG..

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WolfmansGotNards:
That is most definitely the 1984 Canadian production Heavenly Bodies.

There's no review for it here, but check out http://imdb.com/title/tt0087399/

Ooh, I love your username [Cool]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah....they say "Stop yelling"...but you cant actually HEAR them yelling...so why is it such a bother?

Whatever.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as the 'yelling thing' goes, it's just a politeness thing. Generally, posts all in upper-case denote that the poster is either a) agressive and rude; b) shouting to make a point; or c) not checking the screen to see that they had hit 'Caps Lock' rather than 'Shift' when starting their post.

In this case, clearly the latter happened (because of the lower-case first letter) but the netiquette still applies generally.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Ooh, I love your username [Cool]

Thanks [Smile]

I wasn't sure what to pick, figured I might as well go with something from a great 80s movie!

quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
They didnt. The first letter of the question was in lowercase and the first letter in their topic was lowercase.

lol, very observant! Love replies like that...
Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home