iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » need help finding this movie title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help finding this movie title
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking with my sister the other day and we were talking about 80's movies we have watched in the past.

We couldn't remember the name of this one we rented a while back so i told her i would ask my friends at fast rewind.

ok, this is what i remember...it was a horror film from the 80's. i'm assuming early 80's. and all i remember is the were these silver balls that killed people. i remember one scene where a man and a women were in a bedroom and one of the silver metal balls killed one of them.

i know there isn't much detail here but hopefully you can help

thx

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one of the Phantasm films, there's 4 in total. It's my favourite horror series [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely one of the Phantasm movies. The first, and best, was made in the '70s, and the 2nd one was made in the mid-80s. I'm trying to place the scene you're talking about...maybe it'll come to me and I can remember which one it's from.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only one with a sphere death in a bedroom is the 4th one when the spheres come flying out of her boobs lol, one stabs Reggie through the hand and then Reggie has to finish her off. But that one is from 1998.

[ 28. June 2007, 04:54: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think that it is Phantasm. But thanks. it was definately a low budget film. Probably filmed early 80's.
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spook1
Rewind Curious
Member # 5892

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for spook1   Email spook1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was wonder if anyone will know this movie. the only scene i can remember is a dinner scene where a lady in a red dress bites into a wine glass. i know it is a john carpenter or wes craven film that was made in the late 70's or early 80's.its been bugging me for years.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home