iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » please help me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help me
sherbear
Rewind Curious
Member # 5822

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sherbear   Email sherbear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey can anyone help me im looking for the name of a movie from the 80s or 90s im not sure. its about to girls that keep fighting or something and there families decide that they should try each others lifes for a while. i know that one of the girls is a lot richer then the other and i think the poorer ones family might live over or own a butchers shop. any help you can give me will be much appreciated. thanks
Posts: 2 | From: aust | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rikki
Rewind Curious
Member # 5840

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rikki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are talking about "The Great Mom Swap" from 1995. It had Valerie Harper as the more 'down to earth' mom who worked in the family deli or grocery store. I remember watching this movie... cute, light-hearted tv movie.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home