iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for late 80's possible early 90's cartoon title.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for late 80's possible early 90's cartoon title.
Clawdee
Rewind Curious
Member # 5767

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Clawdee   Email Clawdee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to watch this movie alot when I was little. So it could be a mid 80's to early 90's movie.

It is a cartoon about a white alien bear, who comes to earth...I think he might have crashed here, he has a really neat shiny jacket..and I think that's all he is wearing.

But I believe while here he helps another bear out, brown I believe, and it involves the brown bear with a circus?

It's been bugging me the last couple of days. We recently cleaned out our garage and found all kinds of old VHS and we've been watching them. :3 All kinds of stuff from when I was a kid.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, can't help you there. The only white bear in animation I know of is Rupert, and since his adventures are wholly terrestrial it couldn't be him. Try a wider search.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clawdee
Rewind Curious
Member # 5767

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Clawdee   Email Clawdee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I'm not crazy XD I totally remember this movie..
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it kissyfur?
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not likely, even though he was a circus bear, as I don't recall ever seeing an episode of that with a white alien bear (although it has been sone time now).
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't possibly be Superted....?
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clawdee
Rewind Curious
Member # 5767

Rate Member
NO, not Superted, though it looks like a cute cartoon =D

This was a cartoon MOVIE, not a series. The White bear was a main character . If not THE main character.

Dang thought this was going to be an easy one.

sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yogi and the invasion of the space bears?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0191662/

Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clawdee
Rewind Curious
Member # 5767

Rate Member
no, it's not yogi either :/ This totally saddens me that me nor anyone else can remember! ;-;

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home