iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help me Find the name of This movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me Find the name of This movie
amr
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5717

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for amr   Email amr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everybody , this is my First Time here , I'dlike Some Help with a movie Drives me Nut Since 15 years Ago , or more! First , it looks like 80's movie (Not After 1990 For Sure ) It looks like Diseny Movie , About Boys And Girls Going to Camp , And they Are in a Separate Camping Field Where Boys try To jump to the Girls Camp , I Remeber a scene where guys Cut A Dress in one Of the Girls Dress In a Party Without She Knowing , Unfortuntly i never Had the Chance to know What movie is That , Plz Help !!!
Posts: 11 | From: Dubai | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a scene in the Disney movie "The Parent Trap" set at a summer camp, where some girls cut a hole in another girls dress without her knowing, if that's what you mean:

IMDB The Parent Trap

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amr
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5717

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for amr   Email amr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Alot For the Information , Really thats Helped me Alot , I'll Get the Movie Today!!!
I'm Flying Now!!!

Posts: 11 | From: Dubai | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amr
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5717

Rate Member
Logan thanx For the information , bbut Its not the One I'm looking for , it Was Around 80's , If Anybody Can Help???
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's worth noting that there were two Parent Trap's - one was a remake in the late 90's. It's possible that you saw the original one in the 80's. It was a Disney family movie that was shown a lot.

The original movie:

IMDB - Original Parent Trap

The dress clip:

YOUTUBE - Parent Trap clip

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amr
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5717

Rate Member
Thanx Alot for your Help , Actually its not The movie At All , The Scene is the same , but The Story is Different , the one I'm looking for is about a love story between guys they try out to the girls camp , and there was a love story , between a teenage kids , as i said its somwhere in middle 80's cuz i 've seen it late 80's , thanx again for your help , and i'm still lokking for this one .

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home