iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Karate Kid and Casual Sex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Karate Kid and Casual Sex?
Gigawatt?

Member # 4796

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gigawatt?   Email Gigawatt?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I expect someone's noticed this before but . . .

I was just watching Casual Sex? starring Lea Thompson and Victoria Jackson. About an hour into the film my interest was begining to wane and I started to consider going to make a cup of tea.

When suddenly . . . something on the screen grabbed my attention and shocked me back into full alertness with the force of a defribulator. Not Victoria Jackson's bare a*s* (although that did jolt me awake slightly) but her apartment building. Wait a second, I thought to myself. That swimming pool looks familiar - and those palm trees - and the gate - the railings, the doors, the balcony Yes! It's the South Seas appartment where Daniel lives in The Karate Kid!

I know a few people on this site have paid pilgrimage to this location in Reseda but I've not heard it mentioned that it also appeared in Casual Sex. Of course I could just be slow on the uptake.

If I could post some photos I would but I don't think it's possible is it?

[ 27. March 2007, 16:31: Message edited by: gigawatt? ]

Posts: 106 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting information I wasn't aware that they were made in the same complex. See you DO learn something new every day! [Wink]
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brown
Master Rewinder
Member # 89

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Brown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screencaps please, Mr Gigawatt?

make sure the admin know, because you could get this added to their trivia section for the film! - it isn't there already!

Posts: 296 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigawatt?

Member # 4796

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gigawatt?   Email Gigawatt?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll post some screencaps if someone lets me know how. The FAQ says no files can be attached so I'm not sure where to start. Any ideas?
Posts: 106 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2006 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home