iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » anybody know this movie???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anybody know this movie???
Jessie
Rewind Curious
Member # 5672

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Jessie   Email Jessie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember loving an 80's movie that had a lot of cheerleading in it. there was a character named "roscoe", and a cheer that i use to copy that had something to do with "lucky ducks". my cousin thought it was called "give me an f". i've been searching for years. can anyone help??
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muffybuffy86
Rewind Curious
Member # 5663

16 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for muffybuffy86   Email muffybuffy86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is called "Gimme an F" and sadly that movie is very hard to find on both DVD and VHS. the only way one can see it is those who lucky to live in Canada. I just saw it listed on Drive-In Classics. here's the address: www.driveinclassics.ca
Posts: 6 | From: new brunswick, canada | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 16  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home