iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Music and lyrics- Pop goes my heart video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Music and lyrics- Pop goes my heart video
sheena
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5620

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sheena   Email sheena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Has anyone seen this movie? I loved it, Hugh Grant plays this washed up eighties pop star who has another shot at success by having to write a song for reigning pop diva named Cora, but the problem is that he has never written lyrics before, and Drew Barrymore helps him.
There is this eighties song in the movie called "pop goes my heart" and it's great. The video is soo funny, especially the awesome dancing. Gotta love Hugh and that wicked hair-
Take a look and enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0A7dtdc-nU

Posts: 56 | From: London,UK | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valleygirl
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5628

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for valleygirl   Email valleygirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just saw that movie and thought it was good...that video was funny! hugh and drew were great together. didnt those lyrics kinda stick in your head for a while..i found myself singing them in my head rest of the day! [Razz]
Posts: 24 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheena
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5620

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sheena   Email sheena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi valleygirl,

Yes, when I first saw the movie, I could not get the song out of my head either. I just love the video,it's great- talk about channeling wham hahaha.

Posts: 56 | From: London,UK | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home